A dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate flavoured shake:
If you wish to provide your body with a multitude of nutrients that is easy and quick to absorb, be sure to grab our chocolate flavour powder blend and concoct it into a high protein and an equally high fibre smoothie with the base of liquid of your choice. This delicious combination will serve as a daily shake and a very healthy snack combining with a balancing diet the best! This delicious blend contains the goodness of-
- Vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine, and sodium)
- A great dietary fibre from chicory root
- An essential high-quality plant protein
- Vitamin A fortifies healthy iron metabolism and contributes to a healthy mucus membrane sustenance, the appearance of normal skin, a strong built immune system as it aids in cell specialization. It even contributes towards a strong vision for the eyes.
- The Vitamin B 12 present in it helps in the mechanism of red blood cell formation, energetic metabolism of the body, good functionality of the nervous system, significant psychological functions and also getting the immune system to be stronger which reduces the possibility of any weakness or fatigue that may arise in the body.
- Vitamin C is yet another essential nutrient that promotes healthy collagen formation for the functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilages, gum, skin, and teeth. It increases the immunity power of the body while also increasing the capacity of the body to absorb iron. Again the Vitamin C also helps in metabolism rates, protection of the body from oxidative stress, regeneration of Vitamin E in the body besides aiding the psychological, and nervous balance in our body system. The regeneration of Vitamin E is instrumental in protecting the cells from oxidative stress.
- Riboflavin is also supplemental in yielding an energized disposition in the body coupled with normal maintenance of the mucous membranes, healthy red blood cells, good eye-sight, very normal metabolism of the iron content, maintenance of the skin, and elimination of any tiredness or fatigue felt.
- Niacin is also instrumental in the support function of the nervous system, energy-yielding mechanism, the good functioning of mucous membranes as well as the maintenance of good skin. It also helps in eliminating any fatigue.
- The folic acid supplements the maternal folate status as a low maternal folate status means a risk where the development of neural tubes could get affected in the foetus. The population we target is any woman of child-bearing age and the folic acid present benefits women at least a month before and three months post-conception. We recommend a daily intake of 400ug for a minimum of one month for the foetus to benefit.
- Phosphorus smoothens the normal metabolism, which yields energy to the body and also for the healthy functioning of the cell membranes. What also benefits from the blend is the maintenance of normal bone strength and teeth.
- Magnesium eliminates any fatigue and tiredness in the body while helping the electrolyte balance, nervous system functioning, and the natural protein synthesis of the body. The magnesium has a multitude of roles like the maintenance of bones and teeth, healthy cell division, and helping in normal muscle functioning. Overall, it supports the metabolism in the body which increases energy.
- Iron has a very important role to play in the cognitive functioning of the brain, metabolism, and contributing to the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells. It helps to transport oxygen in the body and strengthen the immune system. The cognitive development in children and cell division attributes itself to the mineral called iron.
- The presence of zinc helps in normal DNA synthesis, maintaining normal acid-base metabolism, carbohydrate regulation, normal functions of fertility and reproduction, and also macronutrient metabolism. Zinc has many important uses like it even helps in the normal metabolism of fatty acids, protein synthesis, and regulating the testosterone levels of blood. Immunity levels are very much required and zinc promotes this while preserving the quality of nails, hair, skin, and blood.
- The role of Copper entails maintaining connective tissues, hair, and skin pigmentation. It supports the iron transport levels in the body and protection of cells from oxidative stress. This important copper also strengthens the immune system and helps function the nervous system better.
- Iodine present in this blend aids in normal cognitive function and the well-being of the nervous system. A vital role is also played in the production of thyroid hormones and for the normal growth in children.
- Protein is a key to the growth in muscle mass and maintaining it as well as helping the bones grow stronger.
A truly well-formulated blend as it Non-GM soya isolate protein with no artificial sweeteners. It is very high in protein content and also low in fat and high in fibre. It is very suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free Chocolate Flavoured Shake Powder Ingredients
300g powder per pot
Contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soya); Fibre (Chicory Root Extract); Cocoa Powder; Flavouring; Vitamin and Mineral Blend ((Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Copper Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide)); Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: Please refer to the ingredients in bold for allergens. It is produced on machines and equipment which also process cereals, egg, milk, and products from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A – 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E – 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C – 80mg
Riboflavin – 1.6mg
Niacin – 19.8mg
Folic Acid – 232µg
Vitamin B12 – 2.6µg
Potassium – 1105mg
Chloride – 304mg
Phosphorus – 639mg
Magnesium – 367mg
Iron – 23mg
Zinc – 12.8mg
Copper – 1.3mg
Iodine – 158µg
Sodium – 711mg
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Allergy advice: Contains soya.
Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1555kJ / 371kcal
Fat – 3.3g
of which saturates – 0.5g
Carbohydrate – 9.1g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 9.9g
Protein – 71.5g
Salt – 1.8g
Usage of Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free Chocolate Flavoured Shake Powder
We recommend a serving of 1 to 3 to be taken every day or as desired. Just stir 1 scoop or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) with a big glass of water, juice, or soya milk). Add more liquid and stir for a thick nutritious drink.
Possible Usage– This protein shake or powder is most ideally used as-
- Breakfast Shakes-
- Anytime Protein Shakes
- Flavoured delicious smoothies
- A mid-meal drink helps one feel full and satisfied and promotes stable blood sugar in the body.
- As a regimen for slimming program
- To improve the protein levels in the diet and a supplementary healthy calorie for those with a small appetite and even for people with the limited and restricted intake (example- vegetarian or vegan lifestyle choices)
- To improve dietary fibre in the diet
- Instant healthy fast food for the complete family
Blending with liquids:
How to mix with liquids for best results…
Please fill the glass with half water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk, or any other liquid of your choice. You just need to add three fourth scoop to the liquid and stir. Next, you need to leave the liquid for 2 to 3 minutes to let the liquid absorb the content. The powder then completely dissolves to a thick, consistent, and smooth blend. It is up to your choice to add further liquid to get the consistency you desire. Top it up with chopped fruits and berries for a delicious, nutritious, high protein meal shake ready to enjoy. If a frothy one is desired, just use a hand blender or handheld frother.